Basic Eligibility (For all UG Programmes)
- A Pass in Class XII examination of the Tamil Nadu State Board (Pass in Class XI examination also required), CBSE or other equivalent examination.
- Higher Secondary or Equivalent Examinations conducted by all other State Boards.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have passed in the first attempt.
Eligibility Certificate from the University of Madras should be produced by the candidates who have passed the following examinations:
- Higher Secondary or Equivalent Examinations conducted by all other State Boards except Tamil Nadu.
- The applicant for admission should be a Resident / Non Resident Indian National
- Foreign Candidates studied/studying abroad can contact directly the Admission Office through phone or email
- The upper age limit for admission to UG course will be 21 years as on 1st July 2020. SC/ST/BC/MBC/DNC candidates and women candidates may be allowed the age relaxation of 3 years beyond 21 years for the admission into UG course.