Student Counseling Cell
The welfare of the students is looked after by principal with the willing co –operation of the staff. Besides there is a student’s counseling system in the college which aims at
- Bringing about intimate contact between the teacher and the taught;
- Detecting and developing the latent talents in the students; and
- Making the student an accomplished, enlightened and useful citizen.
- The students are assessed monthly through the Internal Assessment conducted every month which helps teachers identify the slow learners and provide them remedial classes on a regular basis for their improvement in the concerned subject.
- The principal desires the co-operation of all parents and guardians in the progress their education and conduct of the sons/daughters /wards.
Staff Coordinator : Ms.Prasanna Alagarsamy, Dr.B.Ponnarasi