Grievance Redressal Committee
- The College adopts many measures to redress any grievance from the students.
- The Students related issues can be directly addressed to the Principal who is the final authority for formulating suitable solutions by adopting the set procedures.
- The issue relating to any sort of ragging can be referred to the Anti Ragging Committee which in turn will immediately step into the remedial process
- The periodical Meeting of the Class representatives convened by the Principal is another mode through which the Student issues are addressed and resolved.
- The Class In Charge Faculty Members are the Student’s counselors. Hence students can also approach them with any issues for the suitable remedy.
- The periodical Parents-Teachers Meeting is another mode wherein the students and parents can get a suitable remedy for their issues.
Staff Coordinator : Dr.M.Abdulla, Ms.B.Gajalakshmi, Ms R.Sapna, Ms.C.Christy Josephine